Natalie Buss Obituary; Woman Dies Choking On Marshmallows At Welsh Rugby Club

The 37-year-old lady who died after choking on marshmallows at a fundraiser has been honored by a Welsh rugby team. At the event at Beddau RFC in Rhondda Cynon Taf on Saturday night, Natalie Buss passed away after collapsing.

In a statement, the club said they had “lost a very dear friend” and paid tribute to a “wonderful wife, mother, and daughter”. Beddau RFC wrote on Facebook that “the club and the Beddau community are heartbroken.” We lost a very close friend on Saturday night, and she will be sorely missed.

“Everyone connected to Beddau RFC and throughout the community is nothing less than grieved by the tragic event that occurred over the weekend, and we find it difficult to understand the sense of loss individuals are experiencing. “Having said that, we must admit that compared to the loss of a woman who was a fantastic wife, mother, and daughter due to what was an incredibly unfortunate turn of events, our loss is negligible.

“As a club we send out our sincerest, heartfelt condolences to all the family, the close friends and to all those that this has so badly impacted — you are all in our thoughts today.” Alex Davies-Jones, the local MP, expressed her sadness upon reading the terrible news.