This scholarship is provided by Greenwich Hospital, a charity affiliated with The Crown, to offer financial support to former members of the military and/or their children. It grants a maximum of £3,000 to cover the educational expenses of an undergraduate degree.
The grants are subject to a means test and are typically granted for one academic year. Depending on your specific circumstances, Greenwich Hospital may consider extending the scholarship for a duration of up to four years.
- Continuation of the scholarship after the initial year is contingent upon maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
- If you have a placement or sandwich year as part of your degree, scholarship payments during this period are contingent on the placement being unpaid.
- Scholarships will not be awarded for repeat study years.
- To apply for this scholarship, the university is required to verify your household income through Student Finance England and share this information with Greenwich Hospital Charity.
University of Greenwich Royal Navy and Royal Marine Bursary 2023/24, UK. is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Greenwich UK.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
This bursary provides up to £3,000 per year for undergraduate students who have served in the Royal Navy or Royal Marines, or whose parents have a record of service.
This scholarship is open to domestic and international students who are former serving member of the Royal Navy or Royal Marines, or the son or daughter of a serving or retired member
You will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Royal Navy and Royal Marine bursary:
- You are an undergraduate student at any of our three campuses or Partner Colleges.
- You are a former serving member of the Royal Navy or Royal Marines, or the son or daughter of a serving or retired member.
- Your or your parents have served a minimum of three years in the relevant force.
- You must have applied for student support, where applicable.
- Your household income must be less than £40,000.
Applications for 2023/24 will be available after the close of registration in October 2023.
If you don’t qualify for student support because you’ve studied previously or you’re studying an equivalent or lower qualification, please request an alternative application form.
If you would like further details about this bursary, please contact:
- Tel: 020 8331 7836
- Email: email@example.com.